Non-square effector regions for ipad

Alina Peter

15 Aug, 2021 01:31 PM

Hi Chris,

According to the documentation, it seems currently only possible to track a square effector region? Would it be difficult to implement a rectangular (and whilst you’re at it perhaps a round) version?

Michael pointed out that I could tile the space with squares for now, which is a nice in-between solution. I’m already sending this now so I don’t forget.

Enjoy your vacation!

https://mworks.github.io/documentation/latest/components/fixation_point_stimulus.html?highlight=fixation_point

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Christopher Sta... on 01 Sep, 2021 03:31 PM

Hi Alina,

No, it wouldn't be too difficult to implement a rectangular fixation region. I'll add that to my to-do list.

If you want a circular region, there already is a circular fixation point. Do you want this generalized to an elliptical region?

Chris

2. 2 Posted by Alina Peter on 01 Sep, 2021 03:53 PM

Rectangle is what I would need but the workaround with tiling the effector space works quite well, this is not at all urgent. And I don’t expect any need for ellipses any time soon, thanks!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac